The following map shows the location of and information about the community-based heritage language schools that have responded to our survey.
- Click on the iconto open a menu that will let you filter the schools by language.
- To see the list, click on the down arrow at the top left of the screen.
- They are listed in order of number of schools documented, from most to least.
- If 5 or fewer schools are documented, they are listed in Other.
- We will continue to update the list and the map as more schools are documented.
- If you don’t see your school, or schools you know about, listed, please document them here. Heritage Language Programs in the U.S. Survey (heritagelanguageschools.org) We would like to document every community-based heritage language school in the United States!